Ads

Media and Science based on the Blockchain go hand in hand, Sean Brizendine, Crypto Commonwealth

Blockchain, Sean Brizendine, Crypto Commonwealth

What is your own background briefly?

I began researching Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology in 2011 when Bitcoin was $3. I ran an early Mining Blog which taught people how to Mine Bitcoin for Profit and as a Hobby. I helped launch Netcoin (A Litecoin Clone) in the Fall of 2013 and took it to a Market Cap of $6 Million USD in its first 100 days Trading on Cryptsy Exchange.

I volunteered as a Moderator on CryptoCoinTalk Forum and worked as a Biz Developer at Vanbex Group. I began Advisory work in the Blockchain Industry in 2017 which I still am involved in Today. I am an ICO Bench Expert and a Certified Blockchain Professional.

Does it seem like a logical background to what you do now?

I believe this is an accurate statement having had 9 years of Industry Experience since I first began researching Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology in 2011. I am truly honored for the opportunity and can only hope that my experience allows me to add something unique and special to this historic Project.

How was the last 12 months?

The last 12 months has been extremely tough seeing ICOs and IEOs slow down and end in some cases. The upside is that the Projects today like Crypto Commonwealth are a much higher quality Blockchain Startup with real use case instead of the way it was before with the build it and they will come theory of yesterday.

What were your big wins?

Being offered the Senior Advisor Position on the Blockchain Startup 1irstcoin LLC was my greatest success. This allowed me to go to NY and speak at the Nasdaq Marketsite on 2 occasions in the Fall of 2019 and really get myself along with the 1irstcoin Project some decent exposure all thanks to 1irstcoin Director Peter Sommer.

What would you have done differently?

I would have focused on fewer projects instead of helping every Project that came my way. I ended up taking on far too much work and focusing too much of my time on projects without the time to succeed while neglecting the ones that could. It was a major error and a great lesson to never repeat.

1 min pitch for what you are doing now?

I am involved in around a half dozen Blockchain Projects with the potential to go all the way and make history. Crypto Commonwealth is one of them. Another is the SecureX Vault and if course 1irstcoin LLC. I am also involved with others in the Industry including Ksenja Cipek ‘The Dame of Honour’ in writing a historic Book on Blockchain.

I also have a new Business Partner and Blockchain Assistant helping me who I am honored to be working with her name is Dijana Kaludjerovic of Montenegro residing currently in Paris France. I am truly blessed in both Blockchain and life today.

Why did you get involved with CC?

I am a strong advocate of science and the scientific method. Crypto Commonwealth being Scientifically Based on Blockchain is fantastic and necessary from a use case perspective. However, it was my dear friend and colleague Hamza Kahn #1 Expert on ICO Bench that invited me and I always go wherever Hamza Kahn invites me to go without question.

Why do you think it is such a powerful idea?

Media and Science based on the Blockchain go hand in hand and are lacking in today’s standards and are urgently needed as a model in my perspective.

In what way will you be working with & helping them?

I work closely every day online with Hamza Kahn and make myself available for any general advice or introductions to my Network 24/7 as always. I also hope that my overly positive belief in Blockchain itself and the amazing aspects that it can contribute to the betterment of our society can help. Call me an incurable optimist and steadfast advocate for Blockchain which I truly believe will improve many aspects of our daily lives over the coming years.

Articles Co-Authored with Ksenija Cipek ‘Dame of Honor’: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ksenija-cipek-dame-of-honour-03a439134_tax-datasolutions-blockchain-activity-6582606760803217408-kJOU

I have always been a huge fan of Andreas Antonopolis and Don Tapscott. I always recommend to anyone that wants to learn about Bitcoin should read anything written by either of those two Bitcoin Industry Legends.

Anything else you’d like to add / we should have asked?

Thank you so much Simon!!

More about Irish Tech News and Business Showcase here

FYI the ROI for you is => Irish Tech News now gets over 1.5 million monthly views, and up to 900k monthly unique visitors, from over 160 countries. We have over 860,000 relevant followers on Twitter on our various accounts & were recently described as Ireland’s leading online tech news site and Ireland’s answer to TechCrunch, so we can offer you a good audience!

Since introducing desktop notifications a short time ago, which notify readers directly in their browser of new articles being published, over 30,000 people have now signed up to receive them ensuring they are instantly kept up to date on all our latest content. Desktop notifications offer a unique method of serving content directly to verified readers and bypass the issue of content getting lost in people’s crowded news feeds.

Drop us a line if you want to be featured, guest post, suggest a possible interview, or just let us know what you would like to see more of in our future articles. We’re always open to new and interesting suggestions for informative and different articles. Contact us, by email, twitter or whatever social media works for you and hopefully we can share your story too and reach our global audience.

Irish Tech News


If you would like to have your company featured in the Irish Tech News Business Showcase, get in contact with us at Simon@IrishTechNews.ie or on Twitter: @SimonCocking



Irish Tech News https://ift.tt/2W0bg48

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.